Renewable energies, energy storage, and e-mobility play a central role in achieving climate protection targets. As efficient and environmentally friendly mobility solutions, electric vehicles have an important contribution to make to the energy transition. The Power2Drive highlights the significance of electric cars for the energy mix and transport of the future. It introduces, innovative charging solutions, battery concepts, and business models for sustainable e-mobility. Renewable energies and e-mobility are an optimal combination.
The exhibition Power2Drive showcases charging solutions and technologies for electric vehicles and reflects the interaction between electric vehicles and sustainable and environmentally friendly energy supply. It is an industry hotspot for suppliers, manufacturers, distributors, and start-ups in the emerging field of electric mobility and transportation.
The conference, runnning from 20-21 July, will showcase keynote speakers covering sessions such as:
- eMobility in the New Energy World
- eMobility and Charging Stations - Market Report
- Intelligent Charging Infrastructure Technologies
- Power2Drive, Smart Charging and Vehicle2X - Pitches & Panel Discussion
- Mobility-as-a-Service and Innovative Business Models