Please note that this event has been scheduled to take place on 05 May 2020. Due to current COVID-19 concerns, those with an interest in attending should check the event website for the most up-to-date information.
The Conference showcases the processes and results of five distinct European projects focusing on mobility covering over 27 locations across Europe and beyond.
Through a number of interventions looking at mobility from its widest angle, these projects have re-defined and transformed urban spaces and local services, positively impacting the quality of living for their citizens.
The projects are:
- Cities-4-people focuses on co-designing transport and mobility in five distinct municipalities in Europe
- Metamorphosis is transforming neighbourhoods with a focus on children.
- LOOPER is a research project that demonstrates ‘learning loops’ in the urban sector.
- SUNRISE develops, implements, assesses and facilitates co-learning about new, collaborative ways to address common urban mobility challenges at the urban district level
- MUV levers behavioural change in local communities using an innovative approach to improve urban mobility
During the Conference, participants will have the opportunity to network and engage with cities and project partners to learn and be inspired by their stories and processes.
For more information and to register for the event, please visit the website.