The World Conference on Transport Research (WCTR) organised by the World Conference on Transport Research Society(link is external) will take place in Montreal, Canada 17-21 July 2023.
The conference aims to bring together experts in all areas of transport research from all parts of the world and stimulate the exchange of ideas in the field of transport policy and practice. The conference will cover the following topic areas (Special Interest Groups, or SIGs):
- Transport Modes – General
- Freight Transport and Logistics
- Traffic Management, Operations and Control
- Activity and Transport Demand
- Transport Economics and Finance
- Transport, Land-use and Sustainability
- Transport Planning and Policy
- Transport in Developing and Emerging Countries
- Infrastructure Design and Maintenance.
For more information, visit the WCTR website