This programme was conceived to improve the economy competitiveness and to ensure a sustainable economic development and to provide scientific and technological support necessary to carry out activities specific to the nuclear energetic, in compliance with the requirements of nuclear safety and with the development of nuclear techniques in Romania.
The objectives of this programme refer to three areas as follows:
o In the environmental field:
- Evaluation of the structure, the quality and the regeneration capacity of the surrounding environment and of the natural landscape of Romania;
- Methods, technologies, instruments, systems and equipment for protection, rehabilitation and monitoring of the surrounding environment and the natural landscape;
- Identification and characterisation of the fundamental processes and the variability within the climatic system;
- Methods, technologies, instruments, systems for prediction, monitoring of the natural or human risk related factors and of the risk situations or of the natural or human disasters;
- Natural or human risk management.
o In the field of energy and resources
- Technologies, instruments, systems and equipment for modernising and improving efficiency in the energy production, transport distribution and consumption;
- Clean energy production technologies;
- Sustainable and competitive valorisation of the energetic and mineral resources.
o In the nuclear energetic field
- Elaboration of the National Nuclear Programme on short, medium and long term;
- Ensuring economic aspects.
- Environment and climatic factors;
- Risk management;
- Conventional, new and regenerating energies;
- Nuclear energy;
- Mineral resources.
The funding conditions are related to the types of projects, activities, actions and also duration of the projects.
There are categories and types of eligible costs.
Subcontracting is permitted, with a maximum threshold specified.
The projects will not be totally financed by the programme budget, there will be financing rates per type of activity.
The short- term projects, with immediate applicability, will have priority in financing.
There are eligibility conditions regarding participants and projects as well.
Faculty of Energetics