ACCSEAS wishes to improve maritime access to the North Sea Region (NSR) by developing & implementing e-Navigation within a transnational framework. A North Sea e-Navigation test-bed will be established to demonstrate proof-of-concept solutions.
ACCSEAS enables service providers, researchers & suppliers to develop e-Navigation regional services and to prototype novel marine navigation & communication concepts.
ACCSEAS provides the basis for alleviation of congestion, bottlenecks and accident risk, improving NSR access, with sustained cooperation & actions after the project.
- 3 Vertical Integration Workshops (VIeW) events to identify issues, report progress to stakeholders and present results
- Innovative open standard interfacing to enhance effective interoperability between e-Navigation systems and services in all navigable waters (including harbour approaches, ports and connecting inland waters)
- Supported demonstrations, identifying benefits to safety of maritime navigation and regional accessibility
- Trained staff in conduct of e-Navigation demonstrations
- Documented within demonstrations Section of ACCSEAS "Training Needs Analysis"Validation of on-shore and ship-based e-Navigation prototypes and simulations for future expansion as planned in WP8
- Up to 5 live demonstrations for policy and decision makers.
Documents Service Description - Vessel Operations Co-ordination Tool Service Description - Tactical Route Suggestion Service Description - Tactical Exchange of Intended Routes Service Description - No-Go Area Service Service Description - Multi-Source Positioning Service Service Description - Maritime Safety Information / Notice to Mariners Service Service Description - Maritime Cloud Service Description - Inter-VTS Exchange Format S-100 Product Description - MSI/MN Service Use of Simulators in e-Navigation Training and Demonstrations Report ACCSEAS Training Needs Analysis Report ACCSEAS Route Topology Model Report ACCSEAS Legacy Report ACCSEAS Final Report ACCSEAS Final Annual Conference Report ACCSEAS e-Navigation Architecture Report ACCSEAS Baseline and Priorities Report For more information please see: http://archive.northsearegion.eu/ivb/projects/details/&tid=145