The Regional Operational Programme (ROP) 2014-2020- Priority Axis 4 – Supporting sustainable urban development – Investment priority 4.1 - Promotion of carbon reduction strategies for all types of territories, in particular urban areas, including the promotion of sustainable urban mobility plans and measures to mitigate climate change.
EMOBICITY aims to strengthen the capacities of all key-stakeholders on e-mobility, especially regarding policy making, through workshops, study visits and peer reviews, as well as to raise public awareness by open campaigns and other communication activities.
EMOBICITY will support policy learning on e-mobility at a national and regional level, by the increase of knowledge and exchange of experience, between the project partners, policy and decision makers and other project stakeholders from the EU participating countries. For this reason, the project will provide workshops, study visits and other activities, bringing together all key players for discussions and brainstorming, highlighting relative good practices. By this way, EMOBICITY will generate high leverage and provide action plans for the improvement of the policy instruments addressed by the partnership, proposing enrichments and amendments, leading to increased e-mobility integration, thus contributing to a low-carbon economy.
The following enhancements and innovations are proposed to be examined during the project, to be included in policy instruments:
- Legislative amendments to overcome current obstacles for e-mobility integration
- Improvement of Charging/Taxation Models - Energy price for charging
- Specialized Regional policies for the development of e-mobility
- Promotion of e-mobility in low integration fields
- Integration of incentives in policy instruments to stimulate e-mobility by private users
- Inner city logistics and autonomous driving
- Integration of RES in the energy mix for EV charging