1. Through the pilot project implemented on particularly selected sections of the city trolleybus traction in Ústí nad Labem, to observe in a long term and precisely define energy flow at the AC input of substations, in the DC traction and in the trolleybuses themselves.
2. Based on this analysis, to define critical points for energy saving, to practically verify options of long range control of the energy flow between substations and trolleybuses.
3. To create conditions for use of stationary and mobile energy repository. To propose suitable storages and prepare a project documentation for their deployment.
4. Based on current technical options of mobile and stationary storages, to propose the optimisation of trolley routes and their length. To recommend modification of traffic routes, which will enable an increased transport capability with the extension into the integrated transport.
5. To ensure a long-term (even after the project conclusion) observation of energetic balance in trolleybus traction of PT company of Ústí nad Labem, which will indicate further options of electric energy savings, construction and maintenance costs of trolley tracks during increased trolleybus traffic, corresponding to present trends in electro-energetics.
6. To generalise all benefits of the project, so that they are applicable by other Czech transport companies running trolleybuses, possibly trams, within the Association of public transport companies.