This programme is aimed at the promotion of R&D work successfully concluded and to promote innovation through the implementation of demonstration actions or pilot projects providing innovative solutions.
The main objectives are:
- To demonstrate that the project has economic and technical advantages applied to real situations;
- And reach an industrial validation for the knowledge associated to new technologies and their application on national basis to products, processes or systems.
The characteristics for eligibility of a Pilot Project are:
- The project must firstly form of a new technology in the framework of an economic activity;
- It must be carried out within the national Portuguese territory;
- It must have good viability perspectives in technological and socio-economic terms;
- The final result will be a presentation to a competent and specialised audience and in a real situation of the economic and technical advantages of the project.