The National passenger transport model (NPVM-DETEC) and the national freight model (NGVM-DETEC) will be used for future transport analyses or for assessment of future work flows in the form of standardized processes.
- Formalisation of processes, such as the annual generation of intensity rate maps for the average daily traffic (ADT)
- Assessment of demand calculations - modal split, trip length distributions according to transport purpose and transport mode, etc.
- Preparation of traffic basis for particular vehicle or transport services according to different compartments, transport modes, transport modes and route types.
The project will be processed in following steps:
- Formalisation of processes;
- Assessment of demand calculations;
- Production of traffic basis.
Standardised processes in the National passenger transport model (NPVM-DETEC) and the national freight model (NGVM-DETEC).
Improving of internal processes in the NPVM – DETEC and NGVM – DETEC.
Improving of transport models is a basis for better transport planning in the field of passenger and goods transport in the Switzerland.