INNOTECH is a support programme of science and enterprise in the implementation of innovative projects in various fields of science and industries, with particular reference to the area of advanced technologies.
There was a need of increase of the share of high-tech products in the income structure of companies participating in the program, which in a broader perspective translates to lay the foundations of dynamic growth in the share of high-tech products in the Gross National Product of the Polish economy.
The program is aimed at those making the research and preparatory work to implement the results of research aimed at the development and implementation of innovative technologies, products or services.
The main objectives of the Programme INNOTECH are as follows:
- To increase the number of developed and implemented technological innovation,
- To increase business expenditure on research and development for the economy,
- To widen the cooperation between enterprises and universities and research institutions of the public sector.
INNOTECH program includes two tracks: In-Tech and Hi-Tech, for different types of receivers and using different instruments of public support tasks carried out in the framework of co-financed projects.
INNOTECH program is financed from public funds (grant deliberate Ministery of Science and Higher Education), private (own contribution of entrepreneurs) and European fundsunder the Operational Programme Innovative Economy (IE)
- InnGA - Destrukt: Innovative technology of asphalt mixtures using recycled material from asphalt pavement
- Diako - innovative, non-destructive method of diagnosing corrosion of reinforced concrete structures
- MOPMO - System of monitoring bridge supports and their environment
- A child car seat that enhances the safety of the baby being transported in the vehicle during a side impact
- Comprehensive mobility support system for mobility impaired people based on the Auto Mobility Center
- Integrated selection of seat, waist and energy-saving features of the seat and headrest
- Labirynth waterproofing engineering
- Multifunctional Vehicle for Providing of Special Tasks
- System of monitoring bridge pillars and their environment
- System to reduce the dynamic load on the body of a child transported in the vehicle during a road accident
- Tubes of concrete alkalis