Territory Arrangement and Transport
Amenajarea Teritoriului si Transporturi
The AMTRANS Programme proposes a balanced management of the territory of Romania, with a view to improving the life conditions, to responsibly using the basic resources and to fulfilling the quality standards regarding the safety, comfort and specific conditions of the several construction, urbanism and spatial planning works/activities.
It is also conceived to develop an efficient, safe and non-polluting transport system (for passengers and freight), providing interconnected transport networks and designing, executing and managing the infrastructures, in order to reduce the damages to environment and to raise the quality- cost ratio.
The projects are co-ordinated by organisations, with main profile in research-development, universities, economical agents which undertake research and development activities.
- Advanced rehabilitation models and territory spatial planning at rural, urban, regional and national level in accordance with sustainable development needs;
- Procedures, technologies, materials and equipments so as to provide the quality of the functionality, safety and comfort of the buildings;
- Integrated transport systems;
- Modern solutions providing the functional consistency of the infrastructure with the international transport systems;
- Modern transport technologies and transport services in accordance with the international standards and providing consistency with the European system;
- Support the integration process at European level of the towns and regions in Romania;
- Improvement of the seismic safety and the thermal comfort of the constructed foundation;
- Acceleration of the European and international integration of the transport infrastructure and systems in Romania, including those for transportation of energy and combustibles.
The AMTRANS Programme contains three sub-programmes:
- Sub-programme A: Spatial Planning and Urbanism
- Sub-programme B: Construction and Public Works
- Sub-programme C: Transport.
There are four types of projects which could be financed through this programme:
- experimental-demonstrative projects
- technological development projects
- transfer to the economic agents projects
- capitalisation to the economic agents projects
The Transport Sub-programme includes six modules, as follows:
- The rehabilitation, modernisation and development of transport infrastructures;
- The alignment of the national transport system to the European system;
- Modern transport means and equipment;
- Durable development in transports;
- Improving passenger's comfort and increasing safety and security in transports;
- Macroeconomic politics in transport.
- The funding conditions are related to the types of projects, activities, actions and also duration of the projects.
- There are categories and types of eligible costs.
- Subcontracting is permitted, with a maximum threshold specified.
- The projects will not be totally financed by the programme budget, there will be financing rates per type of activity.
- The short- term projects, with immediate applicability, will have priority in financing.
- There are eligibility conditions regarding participants and projects as well.
In the following areas:
- spatial planning
- urban management and marketing
- public works
- the economy and management of the constructions
- rehabilitation, modernisation and development of the transport infrastructures
- the alignment of the national transport system to the European system
- modern transport means and equipments
- sustainable development in transports
- improving passengers comfort and raising the transport security and safety
- macroeconomic politics for transports.
- A modern system of commutation and protection of the electrical power lines in the railway transport in view of alignment to the requirements of the European system
- Advanced pilot platform for online road traffic management in accordance with the development of the national social-economical environment towards the European integration requirements
- Car engine fuelled with gasoline and hydrogene addition in view of reduction of the polluting emissions level
- Convergent solutions to limit the traffic congestion and externalities in large urban areas
- Electronic system (telematically integrated) for optimisation, monitoring and electronic commerce in the road transport field
- ITS Guide - Intelligent Transport Systems
- New technologies for Hydrodynamic Optimisation of Transport and Technical Ship Propellers for Improving their Performances and for Observing the European Standards Regarding the Transport Safety and Comfort Aboard
- Performant technology for compactation of the heavy land strata in road systems
- Pilot System for Regional Air Transportation
- Solutions for increasing the mass-transit attractiveness. Bucharest and metropolitan area case study
- Strategy of research and technological development in the fields of transports, territory management, constructions and urbanism in the perspectives of integration in the European Research Area
- System for advanced monitoring of the means of transport and freight mobility in multimodal transport - Multimodal Network System
- Technology and information systems based on current and medium voltage unconventional sensors for the management of electrical locomotives power consumption with a view to the alignment to the European Standards
- Transport optimisation by information-communication, mobile and spatial technologies
- Urban road transport - modern solutions for limitation of the adverse effects on the environment and health. Case study for Bucharest Municipality